1. By using the Series 2 Club (here after referred to as S2C) website and Internet Services you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to this website.
2. The S2C may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website and other Internet Services. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this website (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of the Series 2 Club website
3. You agree to use our website and Internet Services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of our Internet Services. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing, bullying, trolling or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the S2C website and other services
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the S2C or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use S2C content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any S2C content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of S2C content requires the prior written permission of the S2C Secretary.
5. The names, images and logos identifying the S2C or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the S2C and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the S2C or any other third party.
Contributions to the S2C
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the S2C you agree to grant to the S2C, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it sees fit (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for S2C services in any media worldwide (including on the S2C's site accessed by international users).
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way you wish, including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that the S2C can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the S2C permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. The S2C may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the S2C.
11. If you do not want to grant the S2C the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with the S2C’s Internet Services.
S2C online community – The Forum & other Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
13. In order to participate in and contribute to the S2C Forum you will be required to register with the S2C Forum. Any personal information supplied to S2C as part of this registration process and/or any other interaction with S2C will be collected, stored and used in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act. 1998.
14. You agree to use the S2C Forum (including the personal message system) in accordance with the following rules. These apply across all of the S2C website and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the Forum or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these (the term “community” not only referrers specifically to the S2C Forum, but to any other future service provided by the S2C.)
The same principles apply to all other Social Media outlets on the Internet.
S2C Community Rules
(i) About your posts:
●Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
●No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributedwith the intention of causing trouble.
●No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
●No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times over. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
●No advertising or promoting without permission and guidance from the Webmaster..
●Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your S2C Forum Account:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you.
The S2C reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple S2C accounts, or if an non-UK user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way what so ever.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any part of the S2C community.
(iv) Legal requirements:
●You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the S2C communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programmes or audio.
●Contributing material to the S2C community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
●You agree to submit to or share with the S2C communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of the S2C or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or intellectural property rights.
(v) If you're under 16:
●Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any S2C community.
(vi) If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in the S2C community, you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the S2C community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any S2C community or anywhere else on the S2C website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the S2C website, and the S2C considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the S2C may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
The S2C reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any S2C account, at any time, for any reason. We may inform you of the reason/decision, but we are not obliged to do so.
15. Cookies Policy - Information the S2C collects from you
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
16. The majority of content posted on the S2C website is created by members of the public. The views expressed are their's and unless specifically stated are not those of the S2C or the S2C committee. Neither the S2C nor the S2C Officials are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the S2C website or Forum or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the S2C website. Any links to third party websites from the S2C website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the S2C or S2C Officials and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
17. S2C website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the S2C, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, the S2C excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The S2C does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the S2C is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the S2C for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
18. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the S2C's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the S2C and/or S2C Officials shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the S2C website regardless of the form of action.
19. The S2C and S2C Officials do not warrant that functions available on the S2C website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the S2C website or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses, trojans, malware or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy & integrity of data input and output.
20. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. The failure or delay of the S2C to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the S2C's right to enforce that right.
22. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
In the first instance:-
or by post:-
The Data Protection Officer