News:

Dance Like a Chicken Day   ... 

Main Menu

Number Plates.

Started by Crumbly65, Jul 22, 2023, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beowulf

On the one occasion I used Framptons, I found the quality of their plates to be very good.
Fred
2A Or Not 2A, That Is The Question ~ William Shakespeare

GlenAnderson

Polar Automotive do decent quality raised plastic letter ones. Don't know what their other options are like.

Peter Holden

We have used Jesons in Sheffield for silver on black ones a number of times

Peter

BradfordS2

Quote from: GlenAnderson on Jul 24, 2023, 10:25 AMPolar Automotive do decent quality raised plastic letter ones. Don't know what their other options are like.

I got a set from there too. They look good to me!

Beowulf

Quote from: Peter Holden on Jul 24, 2023, 03:45 PMWe have used Jesons in Sheffield for silver on black ones a number of times
Peter

Hi Peter, do you mean Jessops  ???

By coincidence, your post reminded me I had bought from Jessops and not Framptons, as said in my earlier post. I blame wittsend, because before writing my earlier post, I had read his, giving Framptons as a supplier, the name stuck in my brain until it reappeared in my post   :confused

Edit: Blast it, I couldn`t even get that name correct, of course its Jepson  :thud
Fred

simon1959

Bought mine from Jessops. Super service.

Bloke

I got mine from Frampton's/Jepson's. Really happy with them.

Link to the exact ones I ordered: https://www.framptonsplates.com/CartLine/platepreview?plateSize=a8c10f65-203d-4401-a8b5-1e561f50a32b

Tom
1968 Series 2A 88" 2.25 Petrol (Mine)
1968 Series 2A 109" Station Wagon 2.6 Petrol (My Dad's)

Crumbly65

Thanks very much all!  I just need to put the time aside now to research all the suppliers and choose one.
I've a small but essential surgical procedure to endure in the next two weeks, so I'll have plenty of time in the R&R period afterwards to sort something out.....

Beowulf

The very best of luck with your op & recovery  :cheers
Fred