News:

It's Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

Land Rover Life Magazine

Started by Alan Drover, Aug 03, 2023, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diffwhine

Quote from: Wittsend on Aug 19, 2023, 03:12 PMI didn't get anything at the rally  :'(

TBH - it's not a magazine for me.
Is the paper the right texture for the cat litter tray ???

Sorry Alan - I can confirm that it is definitely no more absorbent than the other big names. If absorbency is your stipulation, may I suggest The Landy?
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

Rusty66

Quote from: Wittsend on Aug 19, 2023, 03:28 PMSounds like you should join our club and get the B2L magazine  :coffee
I have. Quite a while ago. In fact I used to be a member in the 1990ies but forgot to renew. But been a proper member since maybe 2016? I enjoy B2L greatly.

Wittsend

I have now upgraded your account to S2C Member  :cheers-man

Alan Drover

Resurrected this topic because at the recent Newbury sort out this magazine was being dished out free. After a quick scan my opinion is that it's LRO under another name because this content is very similar.
I'll not be subscribing but I wonder if the first issue will ever become sought after in my lifetime.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

TimV

I also received my 'free' magazine, which I have glanced through. A few familiar names.

Not enough to ditch B2L or CLR!

DogDave

Quote from: Alan Drover on Oct 02, 2023, 05:13 PMI wonder if the first issue will ever become sought after in my lifetime.

My neighbors either side are landrover owners so both had a read of my free copy. Neither tempted to subscribe either.

I'd guess they over printed expecting to give a lot away so unlikely to become rare enough to be valuable anytime soon.

Quote from: diffwhine on Aug 19, 2023, 04:31 PM
Quote from: Wittsend on Aug 19, 2023, 03:12 PMI didn't get anything at the rally  :'(

Sorry Alan - I can confirm that it is definitely no more absorbent than the other big names. If absorbency is your stipulation, may I suggest The Landy?
Quote from: diffwhine on Aug 19, 2023, 04:31 PM

I am now thinking more about IZAL than magazine content or quality, the power of suggestion......