News:

It's Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

Roamerdrive.

Started by Alan Drover, Sep 17, 2023, 09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Drover

Anyone considering a Roamerdrive overdrive should take a look at their ad on p24 of the current issue of CLR.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Old Hywel

Any clues? No magazine to hand, and unlikely to get one.

Alan Drover

Quote from: Old Hywel on Sep 17, 2023, 10:11 AMAny clues? No magazine to hand, and unlikely to get one.
Try [email protected]. Send an email what you want to buy, your complete address and a telephone number.
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Phil2014

Is there anybody who has the magazine willing to give us a clue, don't really want to email to ask what? Can you tell me something? I don't know what I want to know, but tell me it?
Borders area rep.

William

Phil2014

Borders area rep.

Alan Drover

My answer was what the ad said in the magazine. The photo is the ad from which I quoted the information they required.
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Phil2014

Quote from: Alan Drover on Sep 17, 2023, 02:36 PMMy answer was what the ad said in the magazine. The photo is the ad from which I quoted the information they required.
We know that now, but without seeing the advert, we were completely in the dark.
Borders area rep.

Alan Drover

Apologies, I should have said that the ad said to email that address. I didn't make it clear.
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Wittsend

...and here is the ad in full:-

:RHD

Davidss

Quote from: Wittsend on Sep 17, 2023, 03:45 PM...and here is the ad in full:-
htpps://www.series2club.co.uk/images/roamerdrive.jpg

The link is written incorrectly, it should start 'https', not 'htpps'.

Regards.

RATA1

I posted that at the end of August after I spoke to Ray directly and he emailed it to me after the call.

http://series2club.co.uk/2023_new_forum/index.php?topic=50.msg5142#msg5142

Direct sales is the only option. The SS will currently cost you $2000 USD for the unit, $350 USD to ship and £403 GBP in duty/VAT from DHL.

S2 88
D4 XXV

NoBeardNoTopKnot

Quote from: Alan Drover on Sep 17, 2023, 03:29 PMApologies, I should have said that the ad said to email that address. I didn't make it clear.

Don't be so down on yourself, circular-logic is good. Keeps us on our toes.

Back when, I'm pretty sure I paid under a £1000. Today, that's save for a few pennies best part of £2500. Thing is, a large chunk of that doesn't get to Vancouver, HM's jackals grab a chunk, and 'spose it has to go air-freight or the banks cut into them?.

You can see why they've chosen to dispense with distributors.

I suspect there's a courier admin charge for the VAT too. Usually in Fedex/DHL/UPS small-print.