News:

It's Spring Time   ... 

Main Menu

registration

Started by JohnR2, Apr 03, 2024, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnR2

I've just downloaded DVLA form V55/5 to register the car for the first time in the UK - Jesus! they need a lot of information!

AlexB

I would strongly advise contacting our Vehicle Registrations Officer Peter Holden
The clue is in his title  :cool

582LTR

I am in a similar position and can't encourage you enough to contact the VRO before contacting DVLA.

James

Wittsend

:teacher

Before you put pen-2-paper please contact Peter Holden our VRO.

[email protected]

:RHD

diffwhine

Please bear in mind that he is on holiday for the next two weeks.
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

JohnR2

Quote from: 582LTR on Apr 03, 2024, 06:51 PMI am in a similar position and can't encourage you enough to contact the VRO before contacting DVLA.

James
How far have you got?

autorover1

Quote from: AlexB on Apr 03, 2024, 06:36 PMI would strongly advise contacting our Vehicle Registrations Officer Peter Holden
The clue is in his title  :cool
I would concur , it is advisable to get advise from Peter so as  to  be sure you fill in any forms correctly and so dont inadvertently make an error that could jeopardies a successful outcome.

582LTR

Quote from: JohnR2 on Apr 03, 2024, 09:48 PM
Quote from: 582LTR on Apr 03, 2024, 06:51 PMI am in a similar position and can't encourage you enough to contact the VRO before contacting DVLA.

James
How far have you got?
My Land Rover is coming back together as it was dismantled. I have taken photos of the dismantling and rebuild - including photos of relevant dated parts. Once it is back together I will request an inspection and then approach the DVLA