News:

It's Spring Time   ... 

Main Menu

Our New Website...!

Started by diffwhine, Jan 01, 2024, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexB

could someone point me towards the B2L archive and index please?
Thanks

AlexB

be good to have the chassis plate section showing just the black plate, when someone has a minute, I don't do red ones as we researched and concluded that they didn't exist, it was the pigment that faded to red

Thanks

TimV

Chris866

Quote from: AlexB on Jan 07, 2024, 12:31 PMbe good to have the chassis plate section showing just the black plate, when someone has a minute, I don't do red ones as we researched and concluded that they didn't exist, it was the pigment that faded to red

Thanks

Send me a photo of the black plate, [email protected], I'll then update the webpage. Thanks
- Membership secretary
- Anglia Area Rep
- Website admin

Richard

Quote from: Betsy1969 on Jan 07, 2024, 11:26 AMAnother vote of thanks and well done's from me. Excellent work and looks really slick. I still can't find past articles in the search box but that's probably my age  :thud
Could those be past articles posted while we were still on the old forum? In that case you "just" have to open Archives with the button on top, second from left. Doing so will open a new tab or window with the old forum, at the following address: https://www.series2club.co.uk/new_forum/index.php

However, this may not happen at the first try. Sometimes you get an error. An error has occurred, the tab says, and gibberish nobody understands, like Call to undefined function shell_exec() (see the image below). Explanations for this behaviour lie beyond the event horizon of even young persons like myself :cool 

Just hit the LOGIN button in the second green line, somewhere in the middle to open a Login-screen. With any luck, you're login-information will already be there, autofilled by your friendly browser (see the second image). Otherwise fill in the user name and password you used to login with at the old forum, and hit the Login button below. Just ignore the error message you get, the same as the one before, and now hit the SEARCH button. The next page will probably greet you with "Good afternoon Betsy1969", and you'll be on the Set Search Parameters page.

Richard
'64 S2a

22900013A

I seem to only be able to see parts of the old forum, I was trying to find the old restoration threads - are they lost forever?

Richard

Probably not. All that was there, should still be there, I guess. But the old forum can sometimes be a bit of an uphill struggle. After login (and repeated page reloads) I searched for "restoration" and I got 319 hits. But I don't know what exactly you are looking for. Have any more clues?

Richard
'64 S2a

BigLee

I never got email with info to member section. I was member to 16th Jan. I have renewed today so await some info?

Thanks Lee

Wittsend

Drop Chris our [email protected] secretary a line and he'll sort you out.

:RHD 

22900013A

I was looking for the "my restoration" section, mainly for old pics of my vehicles.

Sue

Just found my way into this new site, well done to the web team, it's all looking very good! So I thought I would get into the crossmember site to correct a minor error on my contact details, which was also very easy to do. Then I discover the "add a new vehicle" button. I can accept having a 'special' body but would it be possible to add pink to the colour options please?

Chris866

Quote from: Sue on Jan 11, 2024, 09:07 AM...I can accept having a 'special' body but would it be possible to add pink to the colour options please?

Pink added Sue  :cheers-man
- Membership secretary
- Anglia Area Rep
- Website admin

Richard

Quote from: 22900013A on Jan 11, 2024, 07:02 AMI was looking for the "my restoration" section, mainly for old pics of my vehicles.
There is a your restorations section in the section on Historical information. I tried a search with your user name with only Your Restorations checked and search term "Series", only because I had to give one, and here are the results.

Richard
'64 S2a

Bloke

Quote from: 22900013A on Jan 11, 2024, 07:02 AMI was looking for the "my restoration" section, mainly for old pics of my vehicles.

Here is one of your original restoration threads:

https://www.series2club.co.uk/new_forum/index.php?topic=2979.0

Though it looks like the photos have been removed.

Tom
1968 Series 2A 88" 2.25 Petrol (Mine)
1968 Series 2A 109" Station Wagon 2.6 Petrol (My Dad's)

BigLee

Quote from: BigLee on Jan 10, 2024, 11:50 PMI never got email with info to member section. I was member to 16th Jan. I have renewed today so await some info?

Thanks Lee
All sorted now - Email was going to SPAM folder.  Chris reached out and now in.  Thanks all.   Lee