Westfield Fasteners discount code missing from Members Section?

Started by Myles (Mr Fox) Davison, Feb 03, 2024, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myles (Mr Fox) Davison

I'm obviously not expecting anyone to post the code in this (public?) but if the site - but there doesn't appear to be a discount code or instruction for Westfield Fasteners - and as I tend to recycle my club mag, I don't have a printed copy...

Can anyone PM me the code or procedure?

TIA!

Dopey

Quote from: Myles (Mr Fox) Davison on Feb 03, 2024, 05:06 PMI'm obviously not expecting anyone to post the code in this (public?) but if the site - but there doesn't appear to be a discount code or instruction for Westfield Fasteners - and as I tend to recycle my club mag, I don't have a printed copy...

Can anyone PM me the code or procedure?

TIA!
I PM You

Wittsend

Our members discount codes are setup by our Advertising Manager - Andy Phillipou
Contact him at:- [email protected]

Advertising codes & discount info are then passed on to me and Chris Mortimer (who is handling the new WP  website we have).

We do endeavour to get the info published in each issue of B2L but inevitably things get missed or unintentionally left out.

S2C members do have access to all the back issues of B2L via the website. Trader discount codes are given inside the back page.

:RHD 

Chris866

I have asked Andy for more details about what discount we get.  When I know more I'll update the website and B2L.  Thanks for pointing it out  :cheers
- Membership secretary
- Anglia Area Rep
- Website admin

Cedric

I ordered some UNF fasteners by phone before Christmas. Not being able to find a code, I asked about the club discount, but was told that their discounts are applied by the quantity purchased (packs of 10 etc).

Chris866

Thanks for finding this out, I'll add this info to the website  :cheers
- Membership secretary
- Anglia Area Rep
- Website admin