News:

It's Spring Time   ... 

Main Menu

Registration Agreement

Started by Wittsend, Dec 08, 2023, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittsend

Sorry about the inconvenience when you login.

The agreement has been updated and apparently you have to "agree" it (again) before you enter the forum.

I have just realised that the forum's ToU - Terms of Use and Privacy Statement  which we had on the old forum are not displayed here.

For the vast majority (99.99%) of our forum users this is not an issue, but - as we have discovered in the past year there have been a very small number of "entitled" people intent on causing us a maximum amount of trouble regarding GDPR etc.

Basically you post here at your own risk. What you post here must comply with accepted decency and we reserve the right to use the material posted on here for the betterment of the Land Rover Series 2 Club.

If you see anything you are not happy with, report the post to a moderator and we'll look into it.

:snowman

Peter Holden

Thanks for keeping us safe Alan

Pet

Mr Ed

Thanks Alan,
 everything for the better, Welcome. :salud Amigo
Everyday better...
88 Station Wagon 1966
Ex Army

Crumbly65

Just read the Document through, and I've agreed it.

An eminently sensible set of rules that codifies the historical decency and friendliness of this Club and it's related Forum.

Well done & Thank you Alan.

Porkscratching

Obviously (just earlier this eve) agreed etc no worries, I hadn't visited the forum for a while and discovered it all change again.
Out of interest what "killed" the forum this time?
Wasn't it only a couple of years ago it had to be resurrected as a kind of mk2 version ?