News:

Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

Gender Re-assignment.

Started by Crumbly65, Jul 08, 2023, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crumbly65

Like Beowulf, the advent of the new Forum has provided me with the push to announce a change in my relationship.

My relationship took a bit of a knock when I heard the JLR are dropping the Land Rover name.  For the past 22 years, I have been in a happy monogamous relationship with my first ( and only) Land Rover love, my 1959 SeriesII 88".

However, I have decided to "come out", and admit to having secretly been a Land Rover tart all these years, and I have just fallen for a much younger model.  I am now in a new "menage a trois" with an early Disco4.

I hope Forumeers will understand.  I still have my first love (at the moment anyway, depending on future behaviour), but confess to being in love now, with the last decent Land Rover proud enough to bear the name "Land Rover" on it's bonnet front.   :)

Alan Drover

Each to their own, no problem.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Countryview

Best of both worlds in my opinion!
1959 88" Series 2

geoff

Read the title and thought you were having surgery  :worms

Jimbo

Nothing wrong with having other Land Rover products.
I've still got my first 1959 series 2 and now have a late discovery 4 as a family car.
Along the way I've had several series 3's, a 90, two discovery 1"s a discovery 2 and a freelander 2.
To be honest I think the series 2 and the discovery 4 have been the best of the bunch......!

Dopey

On the 17th I have to go to St Peter's hospital to have some polyps cut (might be cancerous) I have to have a probe where the sun don't shine, If I like it who knows  :)  :)

Big-Chris

Quote from: Dopey on Jul 08, 2023, 10:44 PMOn the 17th I have to go to St Peter's hospital to have some polyps cut (might be cancerous) I have to have a probe where the sun don't shine, If I like it who knows  :)  :)

There is sadness and happiness in this so I had to reply, made me smile did that, wish you the best of luck...... sweetheart  ;)

Beowulf

Quote from: Crumbly65 on Jul 08, 2023, 05:41 PMMy relationship took a bit of a knock ........ I have just fallen for a much younger model.  I am now in a new "menage a trois" with an early Disco4......but confess to being in love now, with the last decent Land Rover proud enough to bear the name "Land Rover" on it's bonnet front.  :)

It seems you've had a mid 2 later life crisis and survived to tell the tale.

Wear your bonnet badge with pride    :cheers
Fred
2A Or Not 2A, That Is The Question ~ William Shakespeare