It's Spring Time   ... 

Main Menu

Dashboard Layout

Started by ciaranclear, Jul 14, 2023, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciaranclear

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum.

I'm just looking for some advice on bring a series 2a dashboard back to its original.  I was talking to the guys in paddock spares and they mentioned that there was a few different configurations at the time.   I'm not sure if it's possible to add some pictures here but if so I can upload some.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Ciarán

diffwhine

Quote from: ciaranclear on Jul 14, 2023, 01:30 PMHi all,

I'm new to this forum.

I'm just looking for some advice on bring a series 2a dashboard back to its original.  I was talking to the guys in paddock spares and they mentioned that there was a few different configurations at the time.   I'm not sure if it's possible to add some pictures here but if so I can upload some.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Ciarán

Hi Ciarán,
Welcome to the forum. This is a new iteration, so we are fighting off a few gremlins, but I hope you find it helpful and useful.

I will start a new thread about this on your behalf and then you can pick up on this and add photos. The trick is to click on the "reply" button and not use the quick reply function as this will not let you add images. Also try to keep images sizes below 1Mb and you will find the system more accomodating!

1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

diffwhine

Wittsend

It would help yo know what year & model your dash is for.
Petrols are different from diesels. Then you have early S2s, later S2s, then 2As and finally post April 1967 black dash panels.

On top of that, POs will have put in so many extra holes you won't know where you are  :shakinghead

:cheers-man

diffwhine

Start with a photo if you can do it. If not, let me know and we will sort out an alternative solution.