News:

It's Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Youngun, Oct 17, 2023, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngun

Figured I'd better check back in seeing as this is still the best source of information on the old girl... and because  one of the other members has been baby sitting Flos since we lost Oldun over 3 years ago now.

I have found somewhere closer to home to bring her for works to start, just need to arrange transport again early next year... watch this space.

Been a while I know, sorry I got distra... SQUIREL!

Neal :tiphat

Peter Holden

Good to see you back Neal

Peter

Bloke

Welcome back Neal. As a golden retriever owner and a fan of the film 'Up', the squirrel line made me smile!
1968 Series 2A 88" 2.25 Petrol (Mine)
1968 Series 2A 109" Station Wagon 2.6 Petrol (My Dad's)

GlenAnderson

Excellent. Welcome back. 👍

diffwhine

Quote from: Bloke on Oct 17, 2023, 09:28 PMWelcome back Neal. As a golden retriever owner and a fan of the film 'Up', the squirrel line made me smile!

Just twigged what film you are all referring to. I'd forgotten that one!
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

AlexB

Welcome back Neal
I hope you are well

Exile

Hi Neal, if Flos is still at the same place in North Essex where I and a couple of friends helped move it to its resting place all those years ago, I would be happy to help you get it loaded next year, if needed.

Betsy1969

Hello Young'un I thought you hadn't been on here for a while , welcome back. My condolences for the loss of Old 'un I must have missed that , you two were always a big part of many discussions on the forum.

Best wishes
Andy

Youngun

Quote from: Exile on Oct 20, 2023, 06:52 PMHi Neal, if Flos is still at the same place in North Essex where I and a couple of friends helped move it to its resting place all those years ago, I would be happy to help you get it loaded next year, if needed.

Thankyou.

The help from all members here at that difficult time has not been forgotten. :tiphat

Neal

582LTR

Welcome back, it's funny how we always revert back to the default setting for our fix of S2 :-)

All the best

James