News:

It's Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

Some basics

Started by Wittsend, Jul 05, 2023, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittsend

Now you are logged in - please tell me if you area S2C Member then I can upgrade your forum account.

If you know you can put your membership number in your personal text box in your profile - until I can think of a way to do it automatically.

We are using just the one theme - NameX_v123 within this theme you can choose a theme colour if you don't like green.

scotty38

Hi Alan,

Great work as usual, 5319....
Still Wittsend's little helper.....

Peter Holden

Hi Alan

All seems to be working well

Membership no 4528

Peter

Richard

Hi Alan, thank your for all your hard work.
Richard (5937)
'64 S2a

Ian1967

Thanks Alan - your efforts are much appretiated

Ian1967
Membership Number 7264

Richard

Alan, you probably pulled a few all-nighters in a row to get us this far, and here's me fussing about trifle, and maybe it's just me, my laptop, the French provider, or Firefox, but the forum title seems too big for the boundaries it's supposed to stay within... O wait, in Vivaldi and Brave, both Chrome based, it's even worse, and Safari just shows a question mark...
Richard
'64 S2a

Genocache

Hi Alan, Thanks from me also. I too have the mushed up title, I am on a laptop, Win 11, Chrome.

malcolm

Hi Alan

Well done, a work in progress.

Malcolm

Mem 8326

Daisythelandie

Well done Alan, I feel sorry for you having to do all this, we've just lost the past years stuff due to a corrupt harddrive although most stuff was backed up there are some items and photos lost, hey ho.

Dave
Dave & Daisy the Landy, 31 years of ownership and still smiling.

Col Coxy

Thank you

Colin
Membership 6953

Series2ajosh

Thanks for all the hard work so far! Keeping a forum alive in this day and age is a feat in itself! Most would have kept the old forum and let it fizzle out into nothing!

Membership number 7564

JonB

Looking good 👍

Jon Beal, no. 7143

Thanks for all your work

O7BE16

Alan'
Thanks for your efforts

Richard Ashmore

Membership number 7056

LR Series

Hi Alan ,

mem no 1831

Thanks for all the hard work .

Calum

Thanks for all the work Alan

Onwards and upwards with the new forum I say. I've just realised I've been a member on this forum (or previous incarnations) longer than I haven't been a member! Now that is scary!!

Member no. 6930
 :cheers