News:

It's Spring Time   ... 

Main Menu

Chassis Numbers

Started by Rawlings2, Oct 31, 2023, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawlings2

20 years ago I picked up the remains of two SeriesII/IIA's one a rolling chassis and the other complete but no registration number only the military reg 09DL02. The military one has matching chassis numbers plates and military plates the other only the log book chassis number, the plates were missing off what was left of the bulkhead and the front dumb iron with the chassis number had disintegrated beyond being able to identify it.

The chassis number for this one is 24132453B, my question for this one is it worth looking to rebuild it given most of it will have to be new parts, any info on the chassis number would be appreciated, the reg with this one was TCX120X which would suggest military origins?

The other one 09DL02 has everything correct except a registration document, I do have a location for a school that owned it back in the 70's but plates, chassis numbers Engine number, radiator (61) disc all match the vehicle along with the military fittings. What would be the process to get this one registered once complete? I have the Heritage certificate for this one and again all information matches, currently it is in pieces as the chassis was rotten, a new one is now on order from Richards Chassis so the rebuild after 20 years slumber will begin.

many help or comments appreciated

Ian Rawlings

Peter Holden

Ian if you are a club member contact me on [email protected].
We need a chat

Peter

Wittsend

Topic closed ...

Speak to our VRO expert Peter before you do anything else.