I feel the beat of rain
The wind, an icy blast-
The nights are drawing in.

Main Menu

S2A parts book including 2.6

Started by Peter Holden, Dec 27, 2023, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Holden

Could anyone point me in the direction od a downloadable PDF version of a 2A parts bool that includes the 2.6 engine please

Peter

GHOBHW

if you go to the technical library and find "Series II Parts Catalogue 1987" it has the 2.6 engine bits all listed and you can also download from there, not sure how to link it for download here ???

diffwhine

Peter,
I've just sent you a Drop Box link for a file transfer. The indexed manual I have is about 30Mb, so this is the simplest way (hopefully!).
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

Peter Holden

haveyoubooked

Quote from: diffwhine on Dec 27, 2023, 06:18 PMPeter,
I've just sent you a Drop Box link for a file transfer. The indexed manual I have is about 30Mb, so this is the simplest way (hopefully!).
Hi Mark, could I be really cheeky and request a link too? I bought an original early 70s 2 book service manual set on ebay but havent got round to buying a parts manual yet and would be handy for part numbers for some of the stuff I need

diffwhine

Drop me a pm and we can sort something.

Wittsend

All the manuals are in the Technical Library on the S2C website. They are downloadable .pdf files.

:snowman

diffwhine

I think that may be where my copy came from.

diffwhine

Quote from: Wittsend on Dec 27, 2023, 11:03 PMAll the manuals are in the Technical Library on the S2C website. They are downloadable .pdf files.

:snowman

My copy is the version in our technical section.

Peter Holden

The copy I had was an earlier one that didnt have the 6 cylinder parts in so thanks to Mark I am now up to date.

I now need to start comparing S2a and S3 6 cylinder gearbox parts

Peter