News:

April showers   ... 

Main Menu

NEC Restoration Show - March 2024

Started by 2DieselMan, Jan 18, 2024, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2DieselMan

Is the Series II Club planning to have a stand at this years NEC Restoration Show in March ?

diffwhine

No... I think we put enough time, effort and club funds into the Classic Motor Show. It really has to be one or the other.
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

Peter Holden

Added to Mark's comment, we wont be at any show unless tere are people prepared to step forward and make the commitment to make it work.  I was involved from start to finish on this last one (my choice, I wanted to experience it first hand) and I cant believe the amount of work that goes into it.  I am amazed that the team from the west mids led by Ed and Andy were able to keep doing it for so long.

If as a club we are to attend national shows we need folk to step forward and not just wait to be asked.  If we are to attend the show in November planning needs to start in the next couple of weeks.

Peter

Tinman

Hello
I am a new member and trying to work out the forum. I am planning on taking my series 2 to the 2024 restoration show. I will be on the Boston Classic Car Club stand working on the landrover. The jobs planed are replace the front swivels, rebuild the brakes and sort out some of the wiring. I was on the same stand last year working on my friends series 1