News:

... and the sky is grey

Main Menu

The all new Spotted thread.

Started by Kev, Jul 20, 2023, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theshed

Theshed

Quote from: Daisythelandie on Sep 04, 2024, 04:25 PMDoes a lovely old Rolls count, he did give us a wave in the Landy.  :RHD

Dave
Again only with picture 😉

diffwhine

Even then its possibly straying from the original rules of engagement!
Kev started this thread so it would be fair to suggest that its his call. I would say that it really should be only interesting Land Rovers and probably ones relevant to the LRS2C.
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

Alan Drover

Quote from: Theshed on Sep 15, 2024, 10:40 AM
Quote from: Alan Drover on Sep 04, 2024, 02:15 PMDoes spotting a Caterham count?
Only if you have pictures !
Bit difficult. I was driving the Land Rover at the time.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

BigLee

1972 109 LWB crew cab K reg in Eldwick Bingley this afternoon. It was going the other way so no photos. Anyone on here?

Theshed

Quote from: Alan Drover on Sep 15, 2024, 09:56 PM
Quote from: Theshed on Sep 15, 2024, 10:40 AM
Quote from: Alan Drover on Sep 04, 2024, 02:15 PMDoes spotting a Caterham count?
Only if you have pictures !
Bit difficult. I was driving the Land Rover at the time.
I'll accept your excuse 😁

Space-Kook

A series 2 in Cheddar!
1969 2A
1968 2A LWT

Kev

Adam1958

Just wants a spot of pruning and it's good to go.

Tom

I know where that one is hiding, I also know the original owner who's tried to buy it off the garage many times. Alas, they'll apparently get around it it one day so it's not for sale  :cool

Adam1958

Aaahhhh was there an owner before John then? Makes sense because the years didn't add up, is it a 59? He got it in 65? It's a real shame it's sat there dissolving.

Tom

There was, a chap local to me who's dad bought it new in December 58.

It really is a shame. Lovely looking vehicle with such a lot of potential  :cheers-man

Oddjob

Lovely honest looking Series 3 near me in Ealing. Amazing how many Series Land Rovers are tucked away here in West London.

Ps. Can someone more technical than me confirm that no location data can be retrieved from my picture?

BigLee

Yes location data is embedded in image...

Oddjob

Ah! I'll try and delete that picture then. I'd hate to cause a theft.