Calling all S2C members who can not see the S2C Members Lounge section ...

Started by Wittsend, Mar 05, 2024, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wittsend

As per the title.

If you are an s2C member and can not see the Members Lounge forum section - down below - then please get in touch and I can upgrade your forum account.

:hinges

Clifford Pope

Craig T

Might be on this page, the main forum menu.  Second section down for me, highlighted in a large green banner.
https://series2club.co.uk/2023_new_forum/index.php

Craig.

Wittsend

Sorry ... my bad.

I have now attached a screen shot of what you are looking for.

Beowulf

I have it, although it`s only dark green when I hover over it, until then its almost grey  ???
Fred
2A Or Not 2A, That Is The Question ~ William Shakespeare

Alan Drover

Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Myles (Mr Fox) Davison

Wittsend

That's because I don't have you down as an S2C member - if that's wrong please provide your membership number so I can upgrade your forum account. S2C membership is only £25 - very cheap for the benefits you get  :gold-cup

Myles (Mr Fox) Davison

Quote from: Wittsend on Mar 06, 2024, 09:06 AMThat's because I don't have you down as an S2C member - if that's wrong please provide your membership number so I can upgrade your forum account. S2C membership is only £25 - very cheap for the benefits you get  :gold-cup

Been a member for years... I do have access to the members section from the front page etc. so it must be recorded here somewhere? I just can't see the link to the lounge... Maybe that's where the problem is - membership recorded in two separate fields that the forum/site is looking at?

Wittsend

Ah ha

This is because you used a different email address here  :confused  :confused
I think I have you now as a member.

Myles (Mr Fox) Davison

Thanks - I can see the member banner now!

I did notice that there was an old email in there somewhere when I double-checked that I could see the member benefits - I thought it might complicate matters if I changed it while you were investigating though!

Dazzerpig

Wittsend

Theshed

Quote from: Wittsend on Mar 05, 2024, 05:21 PMSorry ... my bad.

I have now attached a screen shot of what you are looking for.

Good idea and worthwhile link.
However 'My Bad' is a very annoying phrase. I don't know what it really means or where it came from but it is Bad.
Sorry, but I've said it. It's out there, does that make me bad ?  ???
Otherwise. Thank You.  :cheers-man

582LTR