News:

April showers   ... 

Main Menu

Club Members in the Netherlands

Started by James Ham, Apr 12, 2024, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Ham

I'm planning a drive through the Netherlands in September to extend the work weekend away in Brussels. 

I think there's a few members of the forum based over there.  It would be nice to arrange a meet while me and the vehicle are visiting.

Let me know if you, or anyone you know, might be up for it.

Depending how it is in the Netherlands, could potentially consider green laning or a scenic drive as well.

There isn't much of a plan at this stage, but I expect not to venture much beyond the south of the country.  That could change though if there were an opportunity.

Richard

Hi James,

I'm in Doorn, some 13 miles east of Utrecht, so you'd have to venture all the way to the center of the country. At this moment I don't know if we'll be home in September, though, but if we are, you are more than welcome to come pay us visit. I don't know if the other Dutch members are very active on this forum, so I've put word out.

Richard
'64 S2a

autorover1

It may be worth contacting the S2 Club rep. in the Netherlands ,Adrian Smulders, for info. [email protected]
 He is also a member of Dutch LR Register https://dlrr.nl/

Ad

Hi James,
I got your post.
A S2C- member living south of Den Bosch ('s Hertogenbosch), so in Brabant, looks into organising something including a greenlaning/tour.
Do you have a (approx) date in mind?

Note: the first weekend of September a Land Rover Sortout is planned.
But that's in Bant, close to Emmeloord 120 Kilometer north of Utrecht!)