News:

Spring time   ... 

Main Menu

Canvas , which one

Started by Bigdog, Apr 18, 2024, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigdog

Hi everyone, which canvas do you think looks better,full or 3/4 , I have tried both and unsure, they are just fitted roughly and need to be properly fitted, thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks

Space-Kook

3/4 and cab looks pretty snazzy.
Btw, sick garage  :cheers-man
1969 2A
1968 2A LWT

Bigdog

Thanks, it's meant to be a joiners workshop believe it or not but the series 2a has taken over 😂

Mycroft

I personally think full length looks best, but I also love my truck cab, so it's not an easy choice.
1964 88" Canvas Top ACR Petrol
1979 88" Truck cab Petrol Series III

stevesharpe

I have just gone from cab and 3/4 to full canvas.
Very pleased with it and much better for carrying longer loads and talking to anyone in the back
I actually think its quieter than the cab and looks great in the summer
Steve

GHOBHW

they both look great, though I do love truck cabs, I'd love a 109 truck cab one day, if I ever manage to find the space for one!

so my vote is for the truck cab, better in winter and constant rain too :RHD

Wittsend

There's no answer to this conundrum  :confused

A lot depends on how you (intend) will use the vehicle.

The good news is that canvas tilts don't last forever - though if you garage the vehicle you'll extend the life.
When whatever you choose rots out you can try the other style ???

:wipers

Bigdog

My cab will always be on as the full canvas goes over my cab

Dopey

I like this one best

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

Bigdog

Nice, I will be having a full canvas on an 88 I am going to be doing up but thought the 109 I have was a bit different where it has a full canvas over with the cab staying on

Dopey

This one is Mohair, It will last forever, It's nice to have because of the small space heats up a lot faster in winter, (If your heater works that Is)

Bigdog

Dopey

Bigdog

Think I will use the 3/4 canvas just now

Exile