Looking for spare parts supplier Warrington area WA5 2PA

Started by s2c-08660, Oct 04, 2024, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s2c-08660

Hi
I am in the process of re-chassis my 109 as you can imagine I need a lot of parts I'd rather buy them of someone I can see rather than an obscure company/person on the web, So looking for recommendations in the Warrington area.

Hopefully someone local will know of garages and suppliers who deal with the general public and not just trade people. This is my second rebuild so I know I will need a huge number of nuts and bolts, suspension the list just goes on and on I'd rather keep everything local as it helps the smaller independent garages/people.

If I have put this in the wrong place I'm sorry please let me know correct location.

[email protected]

There is L. R. Centre, speke hall road ,Liverpool. L24 9HB.  0151 486 0066.

BradfordS2

Most things are mail order.

I use Paddocks and Island 4x4 for the 'normal' parts.

Anything more unusual or obscure I go to Blanchards at York.

Standard type fixings and rivets I use either Spalding Fasteners or the local 'BBN Fastnet' nut and bolt shop. 

Theshed

LR Centre is good and possibly the nearest to you but most parts are available mail order and some club discounts are available.
Also don't discount Ebay, some good sellers on there, just check reviews before parting with £££'s.

Calum

Landranger in Stockport used to be good for Series stuff - I think they have a branch in Middlewich now?

Peter Holden

They had a branch in Atherton, I don't know if it is still there

Peter

Gareth

Landranger in Stockport is still there, and still has loads of Series stuff and knowledge. Simon and Martin there really know there stuff, and have been a great help to me over the past 26 years. They will stock, or can get very quickly almost any part.

They sell Britpart, but as Martin says, he wouldn't sell crap to customers, so any issues just take it back.

Adam R

Another vote for Landranger in stockport. Been a customer there since the mid 2000's with my Dad and since 2009 myself. I live over 50 miles from them now but still go to them rather than the more local ones. The service is excellent.

s2c-08660