I feel the beat of rain
The wind, an icy blast-
The nights are drawing in.

Main Menu

Exmoor Trim - factory tour 21 September

Started by Mycroft, Sep 05, 2023, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mycroft

This is just a final reminder of the trip we're taking to Exmoor Trim on 21 September, just in case there's anyone who missed the original post for this. MD Andrew Horton is showing a group of us around the facilities and laying on drinks and buns. The tour kicks off at 2pm at Exmoor's facilities just north of Taunton in Somerset. Send me a message here or via our club secretary on [email protected] if interested.

Cheers

James
1964 88" Canvas Top ACR Petrol
1979 88" Truck cab Petrol Series III

diffwhine

Thanks for the reminder. Do we have an almost full list now?
1965 2A 88" Station Wagon

Mycroft

We can take a handful more. Three people who asked to be included haven't replied to emails (including a Director!), so it'll most likely be +/- 10 people I think

Kaney

Wish I could come and bring my (heavy duty canvas cover) seat cover base paid £189 for the set and although a great fit the base ripped like paper I also watched the Exmoor youtube video to follow the instructions given I have emailed them to hopefully send out a replacement for the base only received them today and fitted in my lunch time.

Mycroft

Thread hijacking aside, this is a final call - numbers being confirmed by the end of this week.

Cheers, J