News:

I feel the beat of rain
The wind, an icy blast-
The nights are drawing in.

Main Menu

What do I Have to Put in the Search Box, to Bring up Topics on Insurance.

Started by Exile, Sep 06, 2023, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exile

I put in "Insurance" but this didn't bring up topics that I seem to remember on those Companies that Members use, and are happy with.

Have been with Flux for years, but I want to see if anyone is bettter - and cheaper!

Alan Drover

I've been with Peter Best for years with the MGB and now the Land Rover. There may be cheaper options but I get free agreed valuation and breakdown cover and I can't be bothered to faff around.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Wittsend

This forum has only been going for 3 months, therefore not many posts about "best" insurance.

However, on the old forum AKA "Archives" type in "insurance" and you'll get 420 hits.

Most won't be relevant - not least because insurance changes by the month - like the weather.
What seems like a good deal today mayn't be the best tomorrow.
And recently there's been quite a rip off hike in quotes/rates.

Perhaps the best advice is to look in the S2C members section on the website at the discounts page. We list a few - not too many - insurance brokers and you'll just have to ring round for the best quote that suits your circumstances.

Bearing in mind it's not until you have an accident/loss and make a claim that you'll find out just how good your insurers are ???

:RHD