Does having your vehicle featured increase insurance premium

Started by 2286, Sep 07, 2023, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan Drover

I wonder what Vera's automatic 90 is worth. It's starred in every episode so far.
Series 3 Owner but interested in all real Land Rovers.
"Being born was my first big mistake."
"Ça plane pour moi!"

Quote from: Twomokes on Sep 07, 2023, 08:42 PMThinking on this more, two insurance companies are using images of my 2a to advertise their services, maybe I should see if they would give me an additional discount?

Wittsend I recall you looking studious over a map laid on the bonnet so not just pictured behind the wheel.

Two Mokes That is an interesting point, should they pay you or the magazine royalties.  Who owns the intellectual property of the article and the images and do you sign away any control over how they may be used going forward and where.

602 No danger of getting lumped in with the fast and furious driving, until recently land rovers were low value too, but still lag classic car price gains.

I owned a Volvo 940 estate 2.4td 1996, I paid £500 for it and sold it due to lack of use soon after for £650 circa 2007.  The ones I have seen of late petrols sellers asking close to £8k

To be clear it was Margaret or Dennis were partial to the archers?  I did get exposure to it courtesy of my dad listening either the 2pm weekday or the weekend omnibus.  Eddy and clari and jo Grundy were the jokers in the pack.  I still tune in for old times sake but the line up and content is very different.

NoBeardNoTopKnot

Mine featured in a 1992 issue of Exchange & Mart. I've paid double premium ever since.